What to Expect When You Partner With Us
Become part of an exclusive collection of artfully-designed extended stays and leverage our turnkey solution
Access a growing global member network of creatives from world-class writers, artists, directors, founders, designers, and producers
Benefit from industry-leading operations including bespoke concierge, housekeeping and design experts
Frequently asked questions
As a managed marketplace, Guesthouse collects two fees:
- Service fee: The service fee is 5% per booking; this includes the marketing, facilitation, and reservation for each guest, as well as, our 24/7 guest communication service
- Onboarding fee: The onboarding fee is $350 per listing; this helps cover the cost of our onboarding services
At Guesthouse, we focus on the top 5% of monthly rentals in the world. We don't list a lot of properties, but we list the best ones. To qualify for an in-person inspection, your property must meet the following 3 requirements:
- Quality design: We look for properties with one-of-a-kind, carefully considered design—down to every last detail. With elegant cohesiveness and personal character, each home is as welcoming as it is beautiful
- Functional furnishing: The furniture is as comfortable as it is well-designed
- Remote-work ready: Each home must come equipped with speedy wifi (100+ mbps) to working areas such as desks or tables
We conduct a thorough background check and income verification process prior to each booking. Beyond that, it is completely against Guesthouse policy (and the law) to discriminate based on disability, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, or transgender identity.
Unlike vacation rental platforms, Guesthouse is designed for long-term stays with a minimum requirement of 30 nights. We offer hosts three main benefits:
- Longer Stays: Our guests stay a minimum of 30 nights, meaning higher occupancy rates and fewer turnovers.
- Vetted Guests: Each guest completes a background check and income verification prior to booking
- 24/7 Guest Communication Service: Our team of experts handle all guest communication so
you have one point of contact
At the moment, we don't offer host insurance, but we do have a procedure to manage claims for damage to the home. However, we always recommend you get your own insurance when renting out your home.
To get started, complete the following steps:
- Complete and submit a Listing Application
- Your application will undergo virtual due diligence
- If your property meets our requirements, an Onboarding Specialist will send you a preliminary Inspection Checklist to ensure your property is Guesthouse ready and work to schedule your in-person inspection
- After the in-person inspection, you will be notified within 24-48 hours if your property has passed. If your property didn’t pass, you will be asked to complete a set of changes and send photos once updated. If your property did pass, you will move on to the next steps in the onboarding process
- Your Onboarding Specialist will send you a link to book your professional photography session
- From there, we will build your listing, confirm all relevant and necessary details with you and send your listing to you for final approval
- Your listing goes live!